Restore Your Soul In Beautiful Tuscany with Mindset Coach Alicia Michelle
With Alicia Michelle
At Lucca, Tuscany, Italy
12 September - 22 September, 2025
Ready to refresh your mind, body and spirit as you explore one of the worlds most beloved regions? Join ICF-Certified Christian Mindset Coach, author and award-winning podcaster Alicia Michelle for an unforgettable 10 days of rejuvenation, exploration and fun in beautiful Tuscany, Italy! Imagine being able to fully escape the pressures of daily life as you immerse all your senses in the Italian culture-the incredible scenery, historical monuments, dynamic cultural experiences, and amazing food-while also connecting deeply with Christ and other Christian women through intentional coaching exercises, Bible study, prayer, journaling and more. Together we will restore our focus on God and rediscover His direction for our lives as we honor past struggles, discover current opportunities and dream big about what could be. In addition, we will release stress and refresh our minds as we explore some of Tuscany's most beloved hill towns, coastal villages and old-world city centers (such as the amazing towns of Florence, Lucca, Volterra and Portovenere)! Along the way we will enjoy gourmet regional cuisine by our personal chef, the regions finest wines and cultural experiences, two cooking classes, yoga, massage, shopping, and so much more. And our accommodations? We will stay at a spacious, breathtaking Italian villa surrounded by lovely gardens that overlooks the Tuscan countryside! Discover a renewed sense of freedom and confidence in Christ as you enjoy a full 10 days to hit the reset button and switch off from all concerns and worries to focus on wholeness in God, relaxation and fun. There is truly nothing else like this experience-a life-changing gift of spiritual, mental and physical restoration that you will always remember!
- Science-and-scripture based mindset teaching from a trained coach that’s worked with hundreds of women
- Private tours and transportation to idyllic Tuscany destinations, including Florence, Lucca, Volterra and even Portovenere (the Italian Riviera)
- Beautiful villa setting filled with quiet places to calm your spirit and connect with God Cooking classes, massages, yoga and other creative experiences
- Mouth-watering Italian cuisine prepared by personal chefs, including an outdoor pizza feast, four-course gourmet meals, bio-dynamic wines from local wineries, and dessert at every lunch and dinner at the villa
Day by Day Workshop Schedule
- Day 1: Day 1: Benvenuti! Group will be picked up from Pisa / Florence airport 3-5 pm or Lucca Station at 5.30 pm. Arrival, unpack, settle in, time to rest and refresh. Around 6:00pm enjoy a welcome gathering with Alicia and Karolina, and introduction to our day-to-day schedule, workshop plan and goals. Our dinner, prepared by our fabulous chef Karolina and her staff, will be themed "Viva Toscana.
- Day 2: Day 2: Recovery Day. Morning yoga session (optional) at the pool pergola, followed by full continental breakfast at 9:00am and time to relax and enjoy surroundings. We will have our first instructional session with Alicia mid-morning, followed by lunch at 1:00 pm. After lunch there will be time to work on post-session homework, to relax, and to take a walk through the lovely Italian hillside. At 4:30pm we will have our first Cooking Class for the group (non-cooks can book a massage session with Charlotte or simply relax more at the villa). Dinner at 7:00 pm by Karolina and staff, along with open time after dinner to relax and connect with others if you desire.
- Day 3: Day 3: Lucca. Breakfast at 8:30am. We travel together down into the Tuscan valley to the beautiful walled city of Lucca for a guided 1.5 hour walking tour. There will be plenty of time to walk the city walls, to browse the many shops, to have lunch and to explore the city (including Luccas 100 churches and visit at Anfiteatro-formerly home to Roman gladiator fights!) on your own. Well meet around 3:30pm to tour the palace, gardens and museum at Palazzo Pfanner. Well return to the villa around 4.30 and enjoy an afternoon session time with Alicia. Dinner will a gourmet pizza party at the villa (by a locally renowned pizza master on his mobile brick pizza oven) on the outside lawn overlooking the lights of Lucca.
- Day 4: Day 4: Home day. Breakfast at 8:30am followed by session with Alicia outside around the gardens. Well enjoy lunch at 1:00 pm along with time to relax and work on any post- session homework. Later that afternoon well depart for a winery tour and tasting at a wonderful, family-owned bio-dynamic winery on the patio of a historic tuscan home. Later well head home for dinner hosted by private chef Karolina and her staff.
- Day 5: Day 5: Italian Riviera! After full continental breakfast at 8.00 am we will depart for Portovenere, a beautiful costal town in the region of Liguria on the Italian Riviera. Well enjoy a boat tour upon arrival, plus plenty of time to shop and explore (lunch on your own). Return home in the late afternoon with plenty of time to rest, read, spend time with God and enjoy the day. Dinner by Karolina and staff at 7:00 pm.
- Day 6: Home/Lucca day. Morning yoga session (optional), followed by breakfast at 8:30am, and a mid-morning instructional session with Alicia around the villa. Lunch at 1:00pm, followed by time to relax, work on post-session homework and even enjoy a walk around the beautiful hill side. In the afternoon around 4:00 pm we will head back to Lucca for more exploration, followed by a fabulous Italian dinner at Karolinas favorite restaurant (top-rated in the city).
- Day 7: Volterra Day- breakfast at 8:30am then we will depart to beautiful Etruscan hilltop town dating from before the 8th century BC known as the oldest city in Italy. Enjoy lunch on your own within the medieval walls, plus time to explore this lovely city that houses several Roman ruins, including a Roman amphitheatre. We will head back to the Villa in the late afternoon for our second cooking class with Chef Karolina.
- Day 8: Florence.Full breakfast at 8:30 am before we depart for the incredible town of Florence, the heart of the Italian Renaissance and the home of incredible piazzas, cathedrals, and museums, including Cathedral Santa Maria Fiore (known as il Duomo), the Ponte Vecchio and Michelangelos David. We start the day by creating a gold leaf souvenir with Hailey & Victoria at the Sip & Gogh art studio. Then you will enjoy lunch on your own, shop the many wonderful shops and explore Florences many historical treasures (museum reservations or cathedral tours are on your own). Well return back home to the villa for dinner by Karolina and her staff.
- Day 9: Home day-Last Workshop Day! Start the day with yoga (optional) followed by breakfast at 8:30am. Our final instructional session with Alicia. After lunch at 1pm, there’ll be time to pack, relax, finish post-session homework and to rest. Charlotte will be available for optional massage sessions. At 5pm we will enjoy a spritz and casual spuntini on the patio at the villa, followed by a five-course, glamorous gala dinner at 7 pm prepared by Karolina and staff and featuring the best Tuscan cuisine.
- Day 10: Arrivederci! Departure day. :( After breakfast at 8:30am the group will be taken to the Lucca train station or the Pisa/Florence airport to return home.
Course Cost: 4499 Euro
About the Instructor:
Alicia Michelle, ACC, CPLC is a certified Christian life coach and NeuroCoach, traditionally-published author (Baker Books, Fall 2024), popular conference speaker, and multi-award-winning podcast host of the top-ranked podcast and YouTube Channel The Christian Mindset Coach with Alicia Michelle. Through her coaching and courses Alicia has equipped thousands of women with practical brain-and-biblically-based tools to better manage emotions and to break free from perfectionism and people-pleasing in order to cultivate Christ-centered confidence. She loves to travel, cook, draw, paint and savor life with her beloved husband, four kids and three dogs. Connect with Alicia on Instagram at @aliciamichellecoach, listen to her podcast on your favorite podcast player, or download her free resources at VibrantChristianLiving.com .
About Your Tuscan Experience:
Our 10-day course is held at a beautiful Italian villa on the idyllic hill overlooking the city of Lucca. Tuscany is one of Italy’s best-loved regions! It’s beautiful countryside is reminiscent of the landscapes of Renaissance masterpieces. Along with rolling hills and vineyards, it also offers a rich artistic heritage including exquisite art and architecture, and of course, premium wines and delicious cuisine. Set between the blue-green Apennine Mountains and the turquoise Tyrrhenian Sea, Tuscany is the heart and soul of Italy. Known and loved for amazing light, splendid landscapes, charming low hills, olive groves, vineyards, and beautiful old farmhouses, Tuscany is the ideal location for anyone looking to refresh their heart and soul with beauty, culture, and cuisine.
As an immersive cultural experience, this course also offers incredible activities including two cooking classes with our chef who specializes in Tuscan cuisine, wine tasting in our favorite local vineyard, a boat tour to enjoy the lovely Italian Riviera by sea, hands-on souvenir making in Florence, dinner at the top-ranked restaurant in Lucca, and an outdoor pizza party hosted by a local pizza expert. These are only a few of the many close-by attractions and experiences you will enjoy while staying at the villa!
Note: This workshop is designed as cultural immersion and a spiritual retreat for Christian women only. While workshops are geared toward women, male spouses of female attendees are welcome to attend. Alicia's sessions and exercises will be taught from a non-denominational, Christian perspective. You do not need to identify as a Christian to attend but you do need to understand that all spiritual teaching and materials will be based on biblical concepts. Because wine and other alcoholic drinks are a natural part of both Italian culture and cuisine, please note that alcohol will be present at this retreat and alcohol at the villa included as part of the retreat cost. Naturally guests will have the choice whether or not to drink, and the winery tour is optional for those who choose not to consume alcohol. We ask that should you consume alcohol that you do so in moderation.
All excursions and tours are included in the retreat price. The exception to this is any optional tours or museums you may plan to visit during our day trip to Florence. These are at your own expense and must fit into the overall day's trip schedule (guests can speak to Karolina about help with booking times). Our retreat schedule is a suggested outline of daily activities and may alter slightly due to weather changes or other circumstances outside of our control. Although not anticipated, please know that any changes made to our schedule will be designed to give you and the group the most optimum experience.
TO REGISTER: This workshop is being arranged through followtuscany.com . Karolina will follow up on all questions about the workshop, accommodations and activities. Karolina will also coordinate arrivals and departures, food issues and all other details.She will handle all booking arrangements, all enquiries, and receive the payments of deposit and balance from guests directly.
To save your spot, contact: Karolina Lenart Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: followtuscany.com Telephone: +39 3455809974 A DEPOSIT OF 1000 EUROS PER PERSON IS REQUIRED TO SAVE YOUR SPOT.
Included in the cost of your workshop in Tuscany:
--Accommodations at the villa --All tuition fees --All activities --All excursions (except for any optional ones you plan in Florence) --Airport transfers and local transportation, including day trips to Lucca, Volterra, Florence and Portovenere --All breakfasts, lunches and dinners (excluding 3 lunches while out touring) Excludes: --Flights to and from Pisa --3 lunches (Volterra, Florence and Portovenere) --Massages (optional)
We suggested that you fly into Pisa airport as our transportation to the villa will be coordinated from there around 4:00 pm. We can also pick up guests from the Lucca train station around 4:45 -5:00 pm.