Discover Tuscany’s Best :One week cooking workshop with Chef Angelo Prosperi – Porta
With Angelo Prosperi-Porta
At Villa Selva, Lucca
25 June - 02 July, 2022
There is no better place than Italy for a cooking holiday! Join world famous Chef Angelo Prosperi-Porta for a truly unforgettable experience!
- One week All-inclusive stay in beautiful Villa Selva
- 4 intensive cooking days with Chef Angelo
- 3 day culinary excursion
- Cookbook and apron + a Superb Tuscan wines during dinner.
Day by Day Workshop Schedule
- Day 1: Arrival at Pisa airport or Pisa Train station • Our driver will pick You up • Check-in ,time to relax and explore • Welcoming dinner by Chef Angelo and Follow Your Senses Team at 19:00 Introduction to the week schedule by chef Angelo
- Day 2: • Healthy buffet breakfast • Morning visit at the Fish Market in Livorno • Light lunch made by Chef Karolina • First Cooking lesson starts at 15:00 • Dinner
- Day 3: • Breakfast Home • Exploration Lucca Old Town • Local Cheese Tasting ,Lunch in our favourite ,,Lucchese,,Restaurant • Personal time for shopping and Exploring • Meeting for Dinner in Best Lucca Restaurant
- Day 4: • Healthy buffet breakfast • Morning free for sightseeing or relaxing. • Light lunch by Chef Karolina • Second Cooking class – starts at 15:00 Dinner at 19.00
- Day 5: Breakfast in our local bakery (a treat for butter lovers:) • Trip to Panzano in Chianti to visit wineries and taste biodynamic wine • Lunch in local restaurant specialized in meats • Purchase of Chianina meat for cooking class • A visit to medieval city Greve in Chianti •Back home for Dinner
- Day 6: • Breakfast home • Free time to take a hike,swim or relax, healing massages session • Lunch at home • Third Cooking Class starts at 16.00 • Dinner
- Day 7: • Breakfast • Morning free for relax or taking a walk in the countryside optional Yoga lesson. • Light lunch by Chef Karolina • Final cooking lesson – starts at 15:00 Gala Dinner served at 7pm
- Day 8: • Breakfast • Departure from the house 10:00 Untill we will see You again!!!
Course Cost: $ 2,990
Tuscany is world famous for its rustic and hearty food with extraordinary flavours and true health benefits. Get lost in Lucca where the ancient streets are steeped in culture, from the medieval architecture of its churches to the romantic streets and stunning landscapes.
Explore the Chianti Region with the best selection of wines and meats and discover Livorno with the largest seafood market in the region. Aside the cooking you will also find time to relax and enjoy stunning views of the surrounding countryside from a prime hilltop location. There is so much to discover on our Italian cooking holidays in Tuscany - Join us!
Our Cooking workshop in the heart of Tuscany is an ‘all-inclusive offer’. All cooking lessons, meals, wine, Open-Bar and three ‘all day’ excursions are included, where you will explore the words most famous Food & wine region. As part of your experience we include a relaxing massage and Hiking tour. Non-participating guests are welcome on the excursions and can use all the facilities at the villa and join all the meals ‘just not the actual cooking lessons’.
Angelo Prosperi-Porta has a culinary passion. Since 1999 he has been connecting and reconnecting with his roots in Italy. As a son of immigrant parents he feels strong ties to his Italian ancestral lands and is very proud to share this passion and help to introduce others to the joys and surprises he has uncovered over the past two decades. Angelo brings with him a strong culinary history and experience of over thirty-five years, including representing Canada at several International Culinary events, teaching in Culinary Programs in two Canadian Westcoast colleges and is also the author of two successful cookbooks. He enjoys nothing more than expanding his knowledge of the foods of Italy and sharing this with other passionate lovers of Italian food. After leading several successful organized tours in Tuscany based around the historic city of Lucca, Angelo is again ready and eager to lead his next tour. Again in and around the city of Lucca we will be based in a new facility, Villa Selva. A beautiful restored Italian villa perched on the hills above the city from which we will conduct our daily events. Built around a comfortable intimate group of up to ten participants the experience is as hands-on as desired. From cooking classes utilizing the best local ingredients available to wine tasting excursions, visits to harbour cities in search of fresh caught fish and enjoying classic dishes in some excellent local restaurants, this tour promises to be as memorable as all the past tours.
One week Italian cooking classes in Tuscany include:
Breakfast, lunch and dinner as presented in the schedule
All transportation during the workshop 7 Nights accommodation 4 cooking lessons of approximately 4 hours each 3-day culinary excursion Cookbook and apron Superb Tuscan wines during dinner. Open bar / liquors for after dinner. Dinner and Lunch in restaurants
Workshop excludes: Flights
This workshop is being arranged through followyoursensesintuscany.com. Karolina will follow up on all questions about the workshop, accommodations, activities, coordinate arrivals and departures, food issues and all other details. Karolina will handle all booking arrangements, all enquiries, and receive the payments of deposit and balance from the students directly. Contact: Karolina Lenart Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: followtuscany.com Telephone: +39 3455809974 or +48 880876413