Magic of Provence with Suzy Pal Powell
With Suzy Pal Powell
12 June - 21 June, 2023
Experience magical Provence: lavender, vineyards, olive trees, medieval villages, markets, delicious food & wine and sun-filled landscapes. You will discover why the region has been an inspiration and healing place for artists like Van Gogh, Picasso, Paul Cezanne, Claude Monet. It will be a journey you will never forget! Don’t miss this opportunity to immerse yourself in one of the world’s great places. Join instructor and artist Suzy Pal Powell for a fun and enlightening 10 days that will enhance both your painting skills and your appreciation for this remarkable region of France.
- instruction by Suzy
- Beautiful accomodation in Villa
- Delicious food & wine
- Day excrusion to : Avignon , S.Remy
- Excursions to most beautiful little villages of Provence: Russillion, Gordes.
- French cooking class with private Chef
- Wine tasting with local producer
- Lavender museum , St.Paul e Mausole , Sénanque Abbey -guide tours.
Day by Day Workshop Schedule
- Day 1: Arrival To Marseille Airport ,Transportation to the Villa , Time to unpck ,Welcome gathering/Dinner.
- Day 2: Breakfast home ,warming up painting session with Suzy ,lunch at home ,afternoon cooking class for group with personal Chef Clement include dinner.
- Day 3: Breakfast home - french style buffet. Avignon day trip We start the day from exploring town in 'Petit Train’, Open mini bus tour to see the best things in Avignon! (PALACE OF THE POPES, PETIT PALAIS MUSEUM, ROCHER DES DOMS MINT,ST BÉNÉZET BRIDGE,PLACE CRILLON,CALVET MUSEUM COLLECTION LAMBERT,PLACE DES CORPS SAINTS,ANGLADON MUSEUM,PLACE SAINT PIERRE,PHILIPPE LE BEL TOWER,FORT SAINT ANDRÉ,SAINT ANDRÉ ABBEY,CHARTREUSE,PIERRE DE LUXEMBOURG MUSEUM, ISLAND OF LA BARTHELASSE,PORTE DE LA LIGNEST. MARTHE UNIVERSITY) After: Lunch, explore and shopping time on your own . Back home for Dinner.
- Day 4: Breakfast home , session with Suzy , Lunch 1.00 pm ,Time to relax , Afternoon session part 2 ,dinner home.
- Day 5: Breakfast home , Departure to Lavender museum followed with trip to Russillion village (known from ochre) / exploration on your own ,Lunch on Your own. Wine tasting in local vineyards , back home for dinner.
- Day 6: Breakfast home ,St.-Paul de Mausole hospital visit (where Van Gogh spend his last year of life) Transfer to: St Remy exploration with the map in your hand ,lunch on own , dinner with private Chef.
- Day 7: Breakfast home , lesson with Suzy ,Lunch home .Afternoon visit in beautiful Fontine e Vacluse with personal time for exploration,Dinner in local restaurants.
- Day 8: Breakfast home . Visit in beautiful Sénanque Abbey with the digital guide . Later we will go to beautiful Gordes village -you will have time on own / lunch on own . Back home afternoon , free time ,dinner home.
- Day 9: Breakfast home. Last session with Suzy ,Lunch home ,in the afternoon gallery of Art / Aperitif with Kir Royal ,Gala Dinner
- Day 10: Departure after breakfast - Au Revoir…..Untill we see you again!
Course Cost: 4299 Euro
The Provence Experience
Visit most important and beautiful towns and villages of this region.
Where Vincent Van Gogh spent the last months of his life Including visit in Saint-Paul-de-Mausole monastery, hospice where the painter produced some of his most famous works there, such as the Sunflowers
Avignon is the former seat of the Popes and the charming Provencal city. If you hear the name Avignon you only think of the famous bridge, be sure to check what other attractions are worth seeing! Avignon and its monuments inscribed on the UNESCO World Heritage list definitely must be seen It will be mainly a walk into the past, cultural feast because its an artist town and it overflow everywhere also a culinary treat. There is no shortage of interesting restaurants in Avignon serving good food.
June is lavender season!You will see beautiful fields in Sénanque Abbey its one of the most photograph place in France. Of course, we make time to explore vineyards and have a vine tasting of French wines. We will also explorethe most beautiful villages of Provence as Gordes and Russillion featured in the movie 'A Good Year' with Russell Crowe and Marion Cotillard (based on the Peter Mayle book).
...and this its only a brief from planned attraction!
Puget - L’oustau des Oliviers
In the heart of Provence and at the foot of the Luberon massif, between the pines and the olive trees.
A place of excellence in nature that will charm lovers of calm and comfort under the sun of the South.
Recently renovated in the purest Provencal style, its courtyard, its olive grove and an exceptional view of the Durance Valley from it's pool will charm all our guests, in search of well-being and serenity.
Included in the cost of your workshop in France:
10 days accommodation
instruction by Suzy
Fine food and wine
Transportation with day trips
French Cooking class with private Chef
Wine tastings in the local Château
4 lunches out
This workshop is being arranged throughfollowtuscany.com. Karolina will follow up on all questions about the workshop, accommodations, activities, coordinate arrivals and departures, food issues and all other details.She will handle all booking arrangements, all enquiries, and receive the payments of deposit and balance from the students directly.
Contact: Karolina Lenart
Telephone: +39 3455809974 or +48 880876413
COORDINATED PICK UP FROM MARSEILLE AIRPORT TO VILLA ON ARRIVAL DAY FROM 3-5PM
DEPARTURE DROP OFF TO MARSEILLE AIRPORT AT 10AM
ALL OTHER PICK UPS/DROP OF HOURS ARE OWN EXPENCE-NEED TO BE REPORTED TO THE ORGANIZER.