Discover Provence with Monique Carr
With Monique Carr
02 June - 11 June, 2023
Experience magical Provence: lavender, vineyards, olive trees, medieval villages, markets, delicious food & wine and sun-filled landscapes. You will discover why the region has been an inspiration and healing place for artists like Van Gogh, Picasso, Paul Cezanne, Claude Monet. It will be a journey you will never forget! Don’t miss this opportunity to immerse yourself in one of the world’s great places. Join instructor and artist Monique Carr for a fun and enlightening 10 days that will enhance both your painting skills and your appreciation for this remarkable region of France.
- Intensive instruction by Monique
- Beautiful accomodation in Villa
- Delicious food & wine
- Day excrusion to Town of : Avignon and Cassis
- Excursions to most beautiful little villages of Provence: Roussillion, Gordes,Lacoste.
- French cooking class with private Chef
- Wine tasting with local producer
- Lavender museum , St.Paul e Mausole , Sénanque Abbey -guide tours.
Day by Day Workshop Schedule
- Day 1: Arrival To Marseille Airport ,Transportation to the Villa , Time to unpack ,Welcome gathering/Dinner.
- Day 2: Breakfast home ,warming up painting session with Monique ,lunch at home ,afternoon cooking class for group with personal Chef Clement include dinner.
- Day 3: Breakfast home - french style buffet. Avignon day trip We start the day from exploring town in 'Petit Train’, Open mini bus tour to see the best things in Avignon! (PALACE OF THE POPES, PETIT PALAIS MUSEUM, ROCHER DES DOMS MINT,ST BÉNÉZET BRIDGE,PLACE CRILLON,CALVET MUSEUM COLLECTION LAMBERT,PLACE DES CORPS SAINTS,ANGLADON MUSEUM,PLACE SAINT PIERRE,PHILIPPE LE BEL TOWER,FORT SAINT ANDRÉ,SAINT ANDRÉ ABBEY,CHARTREUSE,PIERRE DE LUXEMBOURG MUSEUM, ISLAND OF LA BARTHELASSE,PORTE DE LA LIGNEST. MARTHE UNIVERSITY) After: Lunch, explore and shopping time on your own . Back home for Dinner.
- Day 4: Breakfast home , painting session with Monique , Lunch 1.00 pm ,Time to relax , Afternoon painting session part 2 ,dinner home.
- Day 5: Breakfast home , Departure to Lavender museum followed with trip to Roussillion village (known from ochre) / exploration on your own ,Lunch on Your own. 1h stop in Lacoste for more exploration :)Afterwards Wine tasting in our local vineyards on the way home , back home for dinner.
- Day 6: Breakfast home followed by an excursion to beautiful Cassis. An adorable French town on the fringes of the Mediterranean sea, only 1.5 Hr away with stunning views. Lunch on your own ,walk around ,drive up on the way back to capture the views,back home for dinner.
- Day 7: Breakfast home , Painting lesson with Monique ,Lunch home .Afternoon painting class/painting time ,Dinner al fresco home.
- Day 8: Breakfast home . Visit in beautiful Sénanque Abbey with the digital guide . Later we will go to beautiful Gordes village -you will have time on own / lunch on own . Back home afternoon-art class, free time ,dinner home.
- Day 9: Breakfast home. Last painting session with Monique ,Lunch home ,in the afternoon gallery of Art / Aperitif with Kir Royal ,Gala Dinner.
- Day 10: Departure after breakfast - Au Revoir…..Untill we see you again!
Course Cost: 4299 Euro
Balanced itinerary with time to paint, explore and relax as our motto says: Eat, create, travel!
The Provence Experience
Visit most important and beautiful towns and villages of this region.
June is lavender season! You will see beautiful fields in Sénanque Abbey its one of the most photograph place in France . Of course, we make time to explore vineyards and have a vine tasting of French wines. We will also explorethe most beautiful villages of Provence as Gordes and Russillion featured in the movie 'A Good Year' with Russell Crowe and Marion Cotillard (based on the Peter Mayle book).
...and this its only a brief from planned attraction!
PugetL’oustau des Oliviers
In the heart of Provence and at the foot of the Luberon massif, between the pines and the olive trees.
A place of excellence in nature that will charm lovers of calm and comfort under the sun of the South.
Recently renovated in the purest Provencal style, its courtyard, its olive grove and an exceptional view of the Durance Valley from it's pool will charm all our guests, in search of well-being and serenity.
Included in the cost of your workshop in France:
10 days accommodation
20 hours of painting instruction by Monique Carr
Fine food and wine
Transportation with day trips
French Cooking class with private Chef
Wine tastings in the local Château
4 lunches out
This workshop is being arranged throughfollowtuscany.com. Karolina will follow up on all questions about the workshop, accommodations, activities, coordinate arrivals and departures, food issues and all other details.She will handle all booking arrangements, all enquiries, and receive the payments of deposit and balance from the students directly.
Contact: Karolina Lenart
Telephone: +39 3455809974 or +48 880876413
COORDINATED PICK UP FROM MARSEILLE AIRPORT TO VILLA ON ARRIVAL DAY : 3-5 PM
DEPARTURE DROP OFF TO MARSEILLE AIRPORT AT 10.00AM
ALL OTHER PICK UPS/DROP OF HOURS ARE ON OWN COST.