la Dolce Luce Painting Escape with Lin Luciano Fiore
With Lin Ann Luciano Fiore
At Lucca - Villa Selva
28 October - 07 November, 2021
Imagine yourself escaping your daily life. Think of it. You are suddenly on a plane, and you are anticipating some time for yourself- finally, you will have some "me time”. You have wisely chosen an exquisitely beautiful location. The rolling hills of Tuscany! You get off the plane and you immerse yourself in the beauty. You submerge your soul in the creativity. Congratulations! You've enrolled in Lin's Studia la Dolce Luce (study the sweet light) Painting Escape! What will you do in these refreshingly, lovely days together? Artists will relax, tour comfortably, and paint! The timeofyear, golden autumn, will both invigorate and relax. The refreshing time in Lucca,, the region of 100 churches dotted among the medieval towns, with their 16th century walls, will afford the unprecedented opportunity to breath in the culture as we learn to capture well on canvas the beauty that fills one’s soul. From the ancient, restored farmhouse, our comfortable base in Lucca, there will be a morning excursion to San Gimignano, studded with it's historic towers in a sea of gold and green hills. Packing easels, travel will take place to one of the prettiest small villages of the Italian west coast, Porto Venere! An enchanting castle,an elegant church, and the magnificent sea. It is certainly an option to just rest there, shall we not paint? This enchanting town, along with SanGimignano, is listed on the world Heritage list of places deemed not to miss while enjoying Tuscany. A day trip to unforgettable Florence will cap off the week. Delicious meals, and scrumptious wine tastings are all a part of our time in Lucca. When we need to relax, we will enjoy painting the orange glow of the autumn vineyards and the cool grey-greens of the olive trees surrounding our farm house, or perhaps we will paint a lovely, simple still life on the patio.
- Intensive instructions by Lin
- Beautiful setting in Villa Selva
- Most delicious food made by Your personal Chef
- Specialy selected activities
- Day tours : Florence , San Gimignano ,Lucca , Portovenere
Day by Day Workshop Schedule
- Day 1: Benvenuti! Group will be picked up from Pisa airport at 4:00pm or Lucca Station at 4:45pm. Arrival, unpack, settle in at villa Selva, time to rest and refresh. Around 5.30pm, welcome gathering with Lin and Karolina, and introduction to our day-to-day schedule, workshop plan, goals, and challenges. Dinner home 7.00pm
- Day 2: Recovery Day…Continental breakfast 8.30am time to relax and enjoy surroundings - first instructional session with the teacher around villa gardens . Lunch at 1.00pm prepared by our villa private chef. After lunch it is time to continue paint, take a walk or rest. Dinner prepared by our villa Chef at 7.00pm
- Day 3: 08:00am: Breakfast, 09:00am: Introduction to Lucca, painting time with Lin at one of the most beautiful Piazzas: San Salvatore , afterwards time for lunch on own,shopping time. Meet bus 4.30pm ,back home :relax or nap . 7.00pm dinner home.
- Day 4: Home day! Breakfast at 8:30am followed by session with Lin around tenuta Forci -meeting with Villa artist Armando Scaramucci. Picnic lunch at 1.00pm served in villa gardens with tasting of local honey from their production . Back home around 3pm , the group will enjoy cooking lesson with Dr.Michelle learning and prepare mediteranean diet dinner for everyone 7.00pm. For non-cooks, massage by our specialized masseuse Charlotte!
- Day 5: Breakfast 8.30. Time to explore a bit of Liguria! 09:30am: A day trip to Portovenere – a beautiful coastal town with spectacular views. Painting with the teacher captureing the boats . Lunch on own. Exploring time with a map in Your hand. Return home 5.00 pm time for glass of wine! Dinner served 7.00pm - Pizza festival.
- Day 6: Home day! Breakfast at 8:30am followed by session with Lin in The Gardens of Tenuta Maria Teresa ,Picnic lunch at 1.00pm followed by Wine Tasting by Rossi family, back home at 4.00pm Dinner home 7.00pm with Chef Ella
- Day 7: Breakfast at 8:30am, session with Lin in the villa gardens,Lunch at 1.00 pm. Post Lunch back to Lucca for more exploring Followed by cocktail and Puccini concert in Reneisance church. Dinner in Karolina favourite restaurant:)
- Day 8: Breakfast at 8:30am, 9:30 Departure to San Gimignano- one of the most famous Tuscan towns with spectacular views and famous towers. Exploring on own with a map in your hand,Lunch on own, Departure home at 4.00pm Dinner home 7.00pm.
- Day 9: Breakfast at 8:30am Departure to beautiful Florence. 2h walking guided tour of City , session with the teacher on main Piazza,private time to shop,have lunch or scrool around. Back home around 5.00pm Dinner home 8.00pm
- Day 10: The last day of workshops! You’ll start the day with breakfast at 8:30am. The group will finish their art works. After lunch at 1.00pm, there’ll be time to pack, relax, and rest. At 7.00pm pm there’ll be a glamorous gala dinner offering the best Tuscan cuisine. You’ll have a five-course meal prepared by our chef along with homemade verbencello.
- Day 11: Departure day- Breakfast at 8:30am. After breakfast (10.00am), the group will be taken to Lucca train station or Pisa airport.
Course Cost: 3849$
Lin has been painting and teaching for over 30 years. She is a Nationally competitive artist in the U.S., where she resides. One of her fortes is to be able to reach a student right at their level. Beginners through advanced will feel comfortable. Her students adore her and workshops end up in promises to remain lifelong friends.
Your Tuscan Experience:
Our 10-day courses are held at the beautiful Villa Selva, on the idyllic Pieve Santo Stefano hill overlooking the city of Lucca.
Tuscany is one of Italy’s most cherished regions. Its beautiful countryside is reminiscent of the landscapes of Renaissance masterpieces. Along with rolling hills and vineyards, it also offers a rich artistic heritage including exquisite art and architecture
– not forgetting premium wines and delicious cuisine. Set between the blue-green Apennine Mountains and the turquoise TyrrhenianSea, Tuscany is the heart and soul of Italy. Known and loved for its splendid landscapes, charming low hills, olive groves, vineyards,
and beautiful old farmhouses, Tuscany is the ideal location for any artist. Your days will be divided between painting at home with Lin and daytime excursions to local points of interest where you will have your painting sessions and time to discover Tuscany. As an immersive cultural experience, we also offer cooking class with our Chef who specialises in Tuscan cuisine, and wine tasting in our favourite local vineyards. These are only a few of our many close-by attractions.
10 day workshop in Tuscany include:
⦁ All tuition fees
⦁ All excursions
⦁ All activities
⦁ Airport transfers and local transportation including day trips to Lucca ,Portovenere , San Gimignano,Florence
⦁ All breakfasts lunches and dinners with wine
(excluding 3 lunches)
USE of Stools,easel and Bag provided!
⦁ Flights to and from Pisa
⦁ Art supplies
⦁ 3 lunches (Lucca,Florence ,Portovenere)
This workshop is being arranged through followyoursensesintuscany.com. Karolina will follow up on all questions about the workshop, accommodations, activities, coordinate arrivals and departures, food issues and all other details. Karolina will handle all booking arrangements, all enquiries, and receive the payments of deposit and balance from the students directly. Contact: Karolina Lenart
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: followtuscany.com
Telephone: +39 3455809974 or + 48 880876413
We work in very small groups max.12 people
From the arrival till the departure You will be looked after by your friendly host.