Discover Tuscany’s Best One week cooking workshop
With Angelo Prosperi-Porta
At Villa Selva - Lucca
23 April - 30 April, 2021
It’s no better place than Italy for a cooking holiday! Join Angelo Prosperi-Porta world famous Chef for unforgettable experience! The region of Tuscany is world famous for its rustic and hearty food with much of healthy benefits and an extraordinary flavours. Its rich culture and its beautiful landscapes. Get lost in Lucca ancient streets, taking in the medieval architecture of its churches and romantic streets. Explore Chianti Region with the best selection of wines and meats,Discover Livorno and the biggest seafood market in the area.Aside the cooking you also will find time to relax and enjoy stunning views of the surrounding countryside from hilltop position. There is so much to discover on our Italian cooking holidays in Tuscany! Join us!
- Our Cooking workshop in the heart of Tuscany its an all-inclusive offer. All cooking lessons, meals, wine, Open-Bar and a 3 all day excursion exploring the word most famous Food & wine region. As a part of experience we Offer You a massage and Hiking tour.
Day by Day Workshop Schedule
- Day 1: Arrival at Pisa airport or Pisa Train station. Our driver will pick you up. Check-in, time to relax and explore Villa Selva. Welcoming dinner by Chef Angelo and Follow Your Senses Team at 19:00. Introduction to the week schedule by chef Angelo
- Day 2: Healthy buffet breakfast. Morning visit at the Fish Market in Livorno. Light lunch made by Chef Karolina. First Cooking lesson starts at 15:00 follow by dinner.
- Day 3: Breakfast at Home followed by exploring Lucca Old Town. Local Cheese Tasting , then Lunch in our favourite ,,Lucchese” Restaurant Personal time for shopping and Exploring. Meeting for Dinner in Lucca’s best Restaurant.
- Day 4: Healthy buffet breakfast followed by a morning free for sightseeing or relaxing. Light lunch by Chef Karolina. Second Cooking class – starts at 15:00, then dinner at 19.00.
- Day 5: Breakfast in our local bakery (a treat for butter lovers:). Trip to Panzano in Chianti to visit wineries and taste biodynamic wines. Lunch in local restaurant specialized in meats. Purchase of Chianina meat for cooking class and visit to medieval city Greve in Chianti. Back home for Dinner
- Day 6: Breakfast at home. Free time to take a hike,swim or relax, healing massages session. Lunch at home followed by third Cooking Class starts at 16.00 then dinner.
- Day 7: Breakfast. Morning free to relax or taking a walk in the countryside (optional Yoga lesson). Light lunch by Chef Karolina. Final cooking lesson – starts at 15:00. Gala Dinner served at 7pm
- Day 8: Breakfast. Departure from the house 10:00 Until we will see You again!!!
Course Cost: $3100
About the Chef
Angelo Prosperi-Porta has a culinary passion. Since 1999 he has been connecting and reconnecting with his roots in Italy. As a son of immigrant parents he feels strong ties to his Italian ancestral lands and is very proud to share this passion and help to introduce others to the joys and surprises he has uncovered over the past two decades. Angelo brings with him a strong culinary history and experience of over thirty-five years, including representing Canada at several International Culinary events, teaching in Culinary Programs in two Canadian West coast colleges and is also the author of two successful cookbooks. He enjoys nothing more than expanding his knowledge of the foods of Italy and sharing this with other passionate lovers of Italian food.
Your Tuscan Experience
After leading several successful organised tours in Tuscany based around the historic city of Lucca, Angelo is again ready and eager to lead his next tour. Again in and around the city of Lucca we will be based in a beautiful facility, Casa Selva . 500 years old restored Italian villa perched on the hill above the city from which we will conduct our daily events. Built around a comfortable intimate group of up to ten participants the experience is as hands-on as desired. From cooking classes utilising the best local ingredients available to wine tasting excursions, visits to harbour cities in search of fresh caught fish and enjoying classic dishes in some excellent local restaurants, this tour promises to be as memorable as all the past tours.
One week Italian cooking classes in Tuscany include:
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner as presented in the schedule
- All transportation during the workshop
- 7 Nights accommodation
- 4 cooking lessons of approximately 4 hours each
- 3-day culinary excursion including
- Cookbook and apron
- Superb Tuscan wines during dinner & open bar Dinner and Lunch in restaurants
This workshop is being arranged through followyoursensesintuscany.com.
Karolina will follow up on all questions about the workshop, accommodations, activities, coordinate arrivals and departures, food issues and all other details. Karolina will handle all booking arrangements, all enquiries, and receive the payments of deposit and balance from the students directly.
Contact: Karolina Lenart
Telephone: +39 3455809974 or +48 880876413